Thursday, January 1, 2015

Why Review Netflix?

Before we get started on Netflix reviews, I thought I would introduce myself and tell you why I am writing about Netflix.  For starters, I love to write.  I have an education in marketing and public relations, and over time I have realized that I am not so bad at writing, and I enjoy it quite a lot.

Secondly, my day job is a chocolatier and pastry professional. I own a chocolate business in Northern Ontario, and I work alone for long hours.  Dipping treats in chocolate can be tedious at times and with today's technology, I have the ability to set up a tablet and watch Netflix as I work, to pass the time pleasantly.  Since signing up for Netflix last Spring, I have now watched so many television series that I am able to differentiate the good from the bad, and see what makes certain series so very captivating and others, well, not so much.

I realize that most people do not own their own business, and if they do, they may have customers come through their doors regularly or employees to deal with.  However, I simply own a commercial kitchen that is not open to the public, and so I have the time to make it through series after series undisturbed (except for the one fact that often times, my eyes are not perfectly concentrated on the screen). And knowing that I can watch way more Netflix than the average person, I thought I might share my experiences with others through this website, to help you choose the best television series and movies on Netflix, so that you do not waste your precious t.v.-viewing time.

Feel free to comment on anything that you see on this site, and let me know if you feel the same way, or differently than me, about these shows!  I'd love to hear from you.

If you'd like to see a little more of my work, you can find me regularly at The Ultimate Chocolate Blog, where I review fine chocolate, and provide many of the chocolaty recipes that I have created over my years as a chocolatier.

Happy Netflix Watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment